Friday, April 30, 2010

Hogs and Sketches #8

Well, it's that time of the month again.
No, silly!
Time for the Hambo Hogs and Sketches challenge!
We have here, a loverly sketch provided by the fabulously
talented, Midnight Scramper herself,
MacKenzie!!!
Here is what I did.
I really am getting some use out of this owl image.
Lately my son has been having some issues in school (and at home),
and sometimes he needs a little pick me up.
I always tell him that I will always love him, but I don't have to always like him,
or the shenanigans he pulls sometimes. 
So, on the inside I wrote:
"Everyone makes mistakes.
As long as we learn and grow from them,
we'll be less likely to repeat them."
I'm giving him this card today after school,
with a coupon good for a ride to the local
comic book store tomorrow, for FREE Comic Book Day.

Hope you are inspired to play along.
There are prizes to be won people!
What kind of prizes?!
Well, Timbo, the artist behind Hambo, is offering
a one of a kind digital image, free to everyone who participates!
That's right. An original digital image just for you! Just for playing!
Now get busy!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or just vent.