Monday, July 12, 2010

(creepy) Glow Skullz Exclusive!

Okay, here is my BIG secret I have been keeping for about a month now:
These are my babies.
They are my 'Glow Skullz'.
The absolute Queen of Quirk, Betty Boo of Simply Betty Stamps,
has oh, so generously offered to sell my little Glow Skullz
 in her online store!
No one is more excited and surprised by this than me!
Each package of Glow Skullz contains:
 10 glow in the dark, handmade skull embellishments of the same color.
They are about the size of a dime, and about twice as thick.
They retail for $3.50 a package.
There is also a mixed bag of 12 skullz (3 each of 4 colors)
that retails for $3.65.
These skullz can be purchased EXCLUSIVELY

Look in to my eyes.
You need these skullz.
You will go to Simply Betty Stamps and buy these skullz.
You will do this NOW!


7 comments:

  1. That is such exciting news Gloria! You "glow" girl!!! I hope these skullz will be a huge success for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! Your clay creations are totally amazing. I'll be able to say I new you way back when :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAA ha ha ha!! These are sooo friggin cool! OMG how hard was THAT secret to keep! Yup I need to buy me some!! hee hee FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so getting some of these! I saw some in one of your earlier posts and was wondering where I could get some...now I know...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I can't wait to put these on my next order... and SBS is waaaaay smart in snatching you up as a resource :) Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are amazing, well done there awesome, want some badly

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.