Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stamp it Crazy Anniversary

This month marks the one year Anniversary for the
Barb is also celebrating her Birthday, her husband's Birthday, and their
2nd wedding Anniversary.
Being the generous gal she is, Barb is offering up a ton of blog candy just for 
celebrating with her (and making a card using SIC stamps).
 
Even though I relish the creepy side of life, I am huge fan of the Kitty.
I have been a Kitty worshipper since I was about 8 years old.
I used to steal quarters from my Grandma and go to the Hallmark store and buy
Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Little Twin Stars crap all the time.
My Grandma was a waitress, and she kept quarters in a dish in her bathroom(?), so I'm assuming she just thought it was the commode spirits taking their share.
I digress...
Barb has this great stamp of Hello Kitty and I used it to make some really cute Halloween cards for the less gruesome of my friends.
I used this technique of stamping on acetate and using glitter and Glossy Accents to fill in the color.
{Tutorial to follow tomorrow.}
One wasn't enough.
Two still wasn't gettin' it.
Aaahhh! Third time is a charm!

Happy (belated) Birthday to Barb, and
here's to many more Anniversaries to come!  

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! LOVE Hello Kitty=these are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of awesomeness, Creepy! Luvin' the glitterfication and that ribbon/trim on the last one is making me swoon :) Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Gloria, and LOL @ "commode spirits." The commode spirits in my house must all be EVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, i too worship the kitty shes rocks and so do your cards i love them too much hehehehe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love how you still managed to get a few skulls and darkness in there, they are all fabulous cards and who doesn't love the kitty? They are all fab but the middle card is my ultimate fave x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I love this Tutorial, simple to follow, and very well explained...You did a great job with the image also.. thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.