Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Macabre Monday make-up HDH060 Simply Sinister

I know, totally lame.
I missed last week's Macabre Monday challenge which was
"Simply Sinister" with Simply Betty Stamps.
Betty has come out with quite a few new releases lately, and one of
my favorite lines she has is the "Victorian Beauties".
I really like the drawing style of this artist and the newest release is for
HALLOWEEN!

I chose to work with Day of the Dead Timothy. 
This is the coolest image ever!
Now I know the challenge was to keep it simple, but since I was a tad late
I kept on embellishing for extra credit.
I got my order from Wild Orchids and had to use some of the
yummy fleurs and picks! 

This also comes in handy as my husband and I are attending a
   Day of the Dead wedding on the 30th of this month.
How freakin' cool is that?!
I would have loved to have had a funeral themed wedding!!!
In some ways my husband thinks it was his funeral.
  

2 comments:

  1. this is a totaly amazing card, love the image and the embellies are fantastic they look so classy and lush x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!!! love the embellishments used! and his name!!! so appropriate!!
    Thanks for placing my button on your adorable blog!!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.