Sunday, January 30, 2011

HDH074 Demons and Angels

we have a Demons and Angels challenge
for Macabre Monday

Oddly enough, our very own
Masterful Mistress of the Macabre Barb, is a rep for 
The Angel Company.
Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer huh?
Anyhoo, Barb was being more awesome than usual and gave
each of the Minions some TAC goodies to use for our challenge projects.

The Angel Company papers and ribbons are high quality and the
colors of the "Winchester" line are some of my very favorites.
I love the texture on the card stock. It shows up really well with the
distress inks. 

The snarky, two part sentiment is also from TAC's
"Laugh Lines" stamp set. 

My "destash" for the project, - rhinestone brads. 

I also finally got to use "Linda" from Stampotique.
I won a challenge of theirs last year and she was the stamp I
chose for my win.
Man, I wish I could find a handbag like Linda's.
I'll probably have to make my own... 

5 comments:

  1. This is just brilliant. Love the colours the colouring the rhinestone brads the image the layout I could go on all day... but just gonna say immense x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you should make a few of those handbags - I'm sure you would get some takers!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Glo! and it made me LOL. My ending to that sentiment though is "come sit next to me!" HA! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaa ha ha ha!! I'm just kidding. This is super freaky cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.