Monday, March 28, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie, how I've missed you

Today I have a card I made with
with the awesome image, "Perfect Poison",
from the insanely talented artist, Annie Rodrigue.

I have had this image for far too long and am just
thrilled to finally ink her up and make something
this pretty and spring-like.

I really LOVE this image. I had alot of fun coloring her
with Copics and what I consider to be spring colors for the
challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie.
The colors in her dress remind me of gorgeous spring blooms
like crocuses and irises. I cannot wait for the sun to finally 
bring out those colors in my own yard. The wisteria is huge with buds
just begging to bloom out in their full violet regalia!!  

One of my trademark Glow Skullz adornes the center
of my cute Sizzix layered fleur. I wanted to bring out
the yellow in "Poison's" dress and used it for the
Happy Birthday banner.

One of my favorite people in blogland,
has this awesome ability with paper and dimension. I tried my
best to mimic her arched bits (nothin' naughty I promise) and gave
the banner some dimension Nancy-style!

I am entering this card in the
and a new challenge blog called,

6 comments:

  1. I am loving that image! Made me laugh! It is a very fun Spring Birthday Card! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image, love the colors! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fun!! I love the colors you used and your layered flower. Thanks for joining at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nancy-style!! You did a great job and I thought I was the only one who hasn't inked up my Kimmie yet!! I think I need to come back and CASE your coloring style. Looks fantastik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb. Love your colouring and your flower with your skully, too damn cool x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.