Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer Zombie preview - London

Today is my final sneak peek of the awesome
Summer Zombies at SBS.

This is my very favorite image from this new line!!
I LOVES me some London!!
Honestly, have you ever seen anyone look
so cute eating a brain burger??
London manages to pull  it off and still
look completely feminine and adorable!

I kept this card pretty simple since I really
wanted London to stand out and be the
main focus. Just some yellow pearls for accent
and a witty sentiment and I'm done! 

I had to come up with a unique sentiment for
this card. This was the best I could manage
that I hadn't seen before.

Betty and Cheri/Graphicat both have both come up with
some really great sentiments that are perfect for all
the zombie images. Check out both of their sites to see
all the different zombie (and non-zombie) sentiments.

So, the big release is tomorrow and then all of the new
Summer Zombies are available for purchase!!! 

1 comment:

Feel free to comment or just vent.