Saturday, April 23, 2011

Zombie Invasion

Yup, that's right.
There's a zombie invasion going on over at

This is one of my very favorite zombified characters
from the Zombie line at Simply Betty Stamps.
This is Christian.

I really love the whole black and white image
with a touch of color. I have used red and pink 
as the accent color before, but really love the 
horror feel with the lime green accent.

I also used some brains that I originally made at the
behest  of our fearless leader, Betty.
The whole idea kinda took on a life of it's own and
now I am offering these brains for sale at my Etsy shoppe
to use on all of your zombie themed craft projects. 

Please join in on the zombiliciousness going on over
at the SBS challenge blog, and maybe even win some
killer zombie images of your very own.  

8 comments:

  1. Those brains are too freakin cool, love the use of lime green instead of pink it looks so much more green! Brilliant card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbuulous!!Love the color scheme...genius girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I so wanna go back and recolour my Christian now! I LOVE that lime green! He's almost radioactive!! LOL AWESOME job my Creepy friend!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring and brains are awesome! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOO do I love your coloring! Loving those brains and can't wait to get mine! Wohoo! Fantastic card Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious brains....Luv lime green & black together. Fabulous card and gorgeous coloring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your BWAINS! He is definitely my fave too! Fabulous, Glo! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.