Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wicked Wednesday - HDH095 - From the Bone Pile

Happy Hump Day!
This week's Macabre Monday challenge at HDH, is
"From the Bone Pile",
which loosely translated, means use your scraps!
I have so many scraps I should chase a ball and wag my tail!
Really, I have  5 drawers of color separated scraps, plus a few
photo boxes full of Hallowe'en and neutral scraps.
Don't even get me started on my ribbon scraps.

Anyhoo, I always need little note cards to add in with
my Etsy orders, and I usually just make one on the spot
which just slows this little turtle's operation to a crawl.
I decided to make the most of this challenge and kill two
zombies with one bullet.

I always punch out more shapes than I need when using
my Spellbinders so I have a couple of SU stamp cases full of
pre-punched die cuts.

I had fun using the white embossing on the pumpkin,
and then just sponging the color on with a dauber for
effect. I used a scrap of killer digi paper from
with spiders and flies and bloody
finger prints on it. Perfect!

I used a push pin to pull the orange Stickles
out from the spider's body to her legs.
Nice. 

These are for my "less glittery" customers.
More masculine and less shiny. 

I kept everything really simple as these are just
giveaway cards and I didn't want to spend too much
time on them. I tend to spend way too much time
fiddling around with my cards.

Note cards for Etsy orders - check!
Macabre Monday "From the Bone Pile" - check!

There is still plenty of time to play along with us

This week's sponsor is 
Scrap Your Scraps, who are offering a $15 voucher for their online store.
They have Copics and some incredible deals right now.
Really awesome deal on a Glue Glider Pro and refills!
Just sayin'.  

2 comments:

  1. Even though seeing spiders kinda creeps me out :D Those are just lovey. Great work as always!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all superb you never cease to amaze x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.