Sunday, August 7, 2011

Emerald Faeries Boo and Snookie

One of my favorite lines of images is from

This is 'Boo and Snookie'.

I'm not really sure who is who, but they look really cute together!
I have had the snail colored for months and finally decided to
bring everyone to life with the magic of Copics!    

I used lots of Stickles, 'cause faeries are supposed to sparkle.

I used a metal wing brad sprayed with homemade Glimmer Mists
and added it to the banner dies from MFT.
I hadn't used these before, but I love the way they look and
plan to use them way more!

I also used a Spellbinder die for the center shape and
more corner die cuts from Sizzix, highlighted with
"Patina" colored Stickles.
I really like how this card turned out and I am
going to enter it in the following challenges:


9 comments:

  1. Oh Glo - this is FABULOUS - love your colours and layout - WOW - it's just magical!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks at looking at my VIVP challenge for HDH...There is much more to the post now, if you'd like to check back.
    thanks, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The colors and dimension are great.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image! The colors! The SHINE! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly brought them to life...gorgeous colouring, fabulous image, fantastic.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glo this is magical! Love the images and the sparkle. And I've received my package and have to say you are AWESOME! Thanks so much for my goodies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is like Donna said magical. The colouring is... breath taking and the little details besides that are just inspired. You do magical gorgoeus cards extremely beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy cute!!! I adore this image and way you've put it together. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar in our anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.