Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Graphicat Designs Grand Opening Blog Hop



Welcome to the much anticipated
Grand Opening Blog Hop!!!

If you have happened upon this hop and want to
start from the beginning (which is highly
advisable if you like free prizes), then please start here.

Today is the beginning of something very BIG for my
dear friend, Cheri. She is launching her very own online store,
chock full of everything a good crafter loves!
We're talking about Copic papers, 6X6 paper pads, 
fun, sarcastic, and snarky sentiments exclusively from
Graphicat Designs,  and rubber and clear stamps from some of your
favorite companies.
Graphicat Designs is the only Canadian retailer for 
Tickled Pink Stamps and Simply Betty Stamps.
They are also the only Canadian retailer for my awesome
Glow Skullz
(plus some new, exclusive, and soon to be released
embellishment designs!).

I have had the immense pleasure of being on a DT with Cheri
in the past, and one thing I can say is, "that is one funny chick!".
Cheri has some hilarious and snarky sentiments available in her
new store. My favorite are the Zombie themed sentiments
No! Really?

I have paired one of those sentiments with a new Tickled Pink image
called, Zombie Kellita, also available at Graphicat Designs.

See? I told you it was funny!

And then what Hallowe'en card would be complete without this
awesome image?

Next up on our Grand Hop is that

Please take the time to drop by Graphicat Designs
and take advantage of the FREE shipping on all
orders from now until September 26th.
Plus, hop along with us and win prizes for commenting on
all of the participating blogs.
There will also be a Grand Prize drawing from all of the hop
participants for a $25 Graphicat Designs Gift Certificate
   

32 comments:

  1. You rock my world Glo! This is amazing! The card, the post, YOU! Thank you so much for everything!! I can't wait to work with you more. You're so much fun!!! :)
    Hugs
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://graphicatcreations.blogspot.com/
    just cause your link above needs a little edit...

    mmmm, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good usage of color!!!! Love the sentiment!this is precisely why I don't go walking with my much thinner friend out in the bush here!!!! To many wild animals! And she can likely outrun me!!!

    D Edgson
    Once again blogger won't let me comment via my google link. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!! Your card is stunning! And the sentiment so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAHHH!! I loooove this!!! That sentiment is freakin hillarious with that image and your coloring is absolutely disgusting (in a good way lol)!! Love it Gloria! Can't wait to see the embellies you've got for Cheri's store!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo glad you could join in with us Gloria. Your card is awesome, love me those glo skullz! Hee, hee! Love your card and you definitely did not disappoint, your card is creepy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment! I'm so glad we have a new place to shop! Your card is quite cute-love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL that image and sentiment are perfect together!! Your colouring is amazing!!and I love what you did with the sentiment!! The distressing that is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, Cheri has the greatest sentiments. Love TPS image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giiirl,you're awesome!!I just love your cards.Your coloring just blows me away!! I can't wait to get me hands on your skulls and other goodies..oops that came out wrong.LMAO Ya know what I mean!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one crazy image...super funny sentiment...love it...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it super cute
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love how you've inked up the sentiment! I can't wait to see the custom shapes you've got coming to Cheri, you do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great card love the image and sentiment !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness -- your card is crazy in a good way! I'm thinkin' I am going to need to send out some adult Halloween cards this year:-0 I am going to check out your etsy store, too - looks great!
    jejaeb(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really great card. I love how the web looks with the sparkles/glitter on it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ewwww those colors rawk!! love the saying..lol..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card I love the glow skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL...the saying and girl are too darn funny!! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha, too funny! Man, that zombie chick is freaky lookin', and the sentiment cracks me up! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMFG LADY! I can't get over your coloring! I wanna color like you when I grow up. Am going to an Intermediate Copic course in October so maybe then!! GREAT card, love that spider web and the way you made the sentiment look so old is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super super cute card - love it and your glo skulls (so need to get some). TFS Congrats to Cheri on her new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That zombie Kellita is the cutest and the sentiment is a hoot! Fabulous, Glo and a huge congrats to Cheri. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is awesome and I just love that sentiment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. FAB card! Your coloring is absolutely fantastic! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your coloring is so good! I have yet to color a zombie. I think it would be a challenge, so I may have to try it soon! all of your art is amazing, I really love your clay creations!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card!! Love the sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is fabulous! Love the image - great coloring. The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.