Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More talent in her little finger.....

So I am still crushing on my new
soul sistah, Michele Covington.
She is the mastermind behind some of the most
detailed, unique, and whimsical sculptures I
 have ever laid my discerning eyes on!

Her shop on Etsy is called,
Covington Creations.

I have so many of her pieces that I lovingly call my
collection, "The Covington Collection", but may 
be changing that to "The Covington Asylum for the 
Mentally Deranged" collection.

This is just a small smattering of her work.

"'Ello!" "I said, 'ello!'
This guy totally reminds me of the worm from 
"Labyrinth". 

Who doesn't love a mad purple bunny??!!
In a straight jacket!!!

This is "Edgar, the Destructive Bat".
He was sorta inspired by my (in my head) Uncle Edgar
from the show, "Oddities" on the Science channel.
"Is that a sssstraight jacket?" 

Check out all of the details!!! Brilliant!!!

I fondly refer to this guy as a "Stitchling".
LOVE his little hat! 

LOVE this pendant!
Michele makes all kinds of wonderful art
including jewelry, potion bottles, sculptures, and is
also open to custom orders as well.
Please drop by her shop and take a look around.
You may just find the perfect gift for a hard to shop for, 
cool kid on your Xmas list. 
   

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! spooky awesome!! WOW. TFS
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces and I love watching that show..... I remember Edgar so well. Love his voice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love these, those little straight jackets are hillarious! Especially in my line of work (psych nurse), lol!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.