Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And on the 13th Day of Creepmas...

...we show off our decorations.

Check out my awesome new wreath!!

I just LOVE it when someone really gets me!

My dear friend MacKenzie had a cookie swap this past weekend.
Somehow, in the midst of her busy schedule she made this
incredibly creeptastic wreath for me!!
So glad I didn't flake on the cookie swap!!
Thanks 'Kenzie!! I LOVE it!! 

CreepyG handmade ornament of years past.

My son's special order Skullflake ornament.

More ornies from last year's batch.

My piece de resistance!!!
Even though most folks don't even notice.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my less than
punctual 13 Days of Creepmas posts.
It has been fun, but sometimes life gets in the way.
Hopefully, next year I will have a better plan for the entire
13 days of Creepmas.

Keep it Creepy!! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow that is an amazing wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath♥♥! So classy and so creepy, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is FIERCE honey!! LOVE IT!

    Crafty Hugs girlfriend!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya that wreath is you! Love it and all your creepy ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome wreath! And I say that as a person who loathes snakes. Your decorations are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snake wreath! Totally Creepmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS creations. The wreath is just amazing. Love the little gloskullies and the cherub just makes me laugh !! Does that mean I'm twisted ??!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.