Friday, June 15, 2012

Sugar, ahhh, honey, honey

This week at Dilly Beans challenges the theme is
Sugar.
Interpret that however you want. At first I was going
to use a bunch of Diamond Dust on my project, but
that was going to be very labor intensive and may not
have translated well over the internet.

So I went with the next obvious choice.
Sugar skulls!!

Megan has so many coooool sugar skull images
to choose from! I ended up settling on the

Then the next obvious step was to use this
Frida Kahlo quote from the artists quotes set
I had to add some sparkle by outlining the
sentiment with lime green Doodlebug glitter.

I only used the same BG and RV Copics to try and keep
the image from getting too busy with too many colors.  

Sugar is the theme at Dilly Beans challenges this week.
Hope you can play along!




4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, your coloring is amazing. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool direction for the sugar challenge - your coloring makes the skulls look so great and that sentiment is super perfect! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is out of this world x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.