Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wroughten Wednesday - StRaNgE bReW

I'm running a bit late, but I have somethin' cool to share.
This week the Macabre Monday challenge is a recipe.
I'll just put it out there, that I suck with recipes.
Whether it's a baking recipe (totally suck!!!) or an epoxy recipe
(you don't even wanna know!), I usually have a hard time 
conforming to the perameters of a set and specific recipe.
I have a hard time to conforming in general, just to be clear. 
I think I did okay this time.
First I started with the 2 layers - black card and DCWV dp.
This paper is perfect for this cameo portrait image.
I have had a matstack of this awesome paper for far too long!

Then I added 1 main image - "Just Bitten" from our sponsor
She is so flippin' cool! I used Copic BVs on her skin and  RV90's for her hair.
The image is layered onto a die cut (punched) element which is a
floral oval Spellbinders Nestie. I am really pleased with how she turned out.

Lastly we have some puffy satin bat trim, coupled with
the odd, yet bat-like metal brad with rhinestones, and
the final adornment of four black pearls.
Ta-dah!

There is still plenty of time to get your recipe together for this
week's Macabre Monday challenge. If I can do it, you certainly can!
has offered up 2 digis of choice to each Gruesome this week!


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. You have made that image pop. I love her too. Gorgeous card, classy and the recipe was adhered to, result! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER, super AWESOME. This is truly amazing :-) LUV it sooooo much xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Glo! that image never looked so good and the perfect paper is right! Fabulous card. And look at you conforming, no less. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the way you have coloured the image and the papers are well overdue for an airing. Fabulous creation xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.