Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stick a needle in your... heart

This week's challenge at HDH is a
That's Minion speak for a sketch challenge.

HDH141 butchered blueprint - SatCan
I flipped the sketch to accommodate my design idea. 

I used the Candy is Dandy Bear from Smeared Ink, and
matched him up with one of the many witty sentiments from
I pierced his little heart with a pink stick pin in keeping with the sketch. 
He does look a bit dangerous doesn't he?

Don't be a stick in the heart, and join us for this week's challenge!




5 comments:

  1. OMG, ADORABLE, Glo! Love how you can use bright colors and still make it creepy. Really fabby sentiment, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely immense. I think I LOVE all of your cards though I haven't seen one single one that hasn't blown me away. I love how you coloured his face it makes it look 3d. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL This is freaking awesome, Glo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its brilliant, love the quote you used,haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great card, I love the image and the sentiment is still making me laugh.
    thanks for the lovely comment, It really does mean a lot.
    mark

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.