Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fleurs at The Greeting Farm

Not sure if it's the sudden heat wave we're having here in California, 
or if I'm going soft in my old age, but I had the urge to 
make something adorable using Glimmer Bean from TGF.
The current challenge for Farm Fresh Friday is May Flowers.
I have a ton of paper flowers. I rarely use them, so this is a perfect
opportunity to break out the petals and get all flowery!!  

I have had this clear stamp from The Greeting Farm for so long, 
that they no longer even sell it. They do have a new line of  Alice in Wonderland Beans that are TDF!  

I fussy cut her out after coloring her with Copics.
I attached some flowers in her hair to go with the theme.  

Once the sentiment (from Dilly Beans) had been added, it was time for
the bling and more flowers.

I had a lot of fun playing with flowers and bling and Glimmer Bean.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
   
  

5 comments:

  1. Oh, How adorable is that ??!!! A lovely little piece if whimsy Glo but I think you'd better go lie down in a dark room until you recover :-D LoL
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - gorgeous image and LOVE all the pink and of course the flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she, beautifully coloured, great use of the flowers Thanks for playing along with us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad for the April showers bring May flowers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just gorgeous, awesome colors! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.