Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Weddings and Red, White, and Blue

Playing a little bit of catch up here.
 I have some super cute ATCs to show you for this week's
June Weddings.
Our sponsor is 2CuteInk. She has the cutest images!!!

A nice close-up of all the elements that went into this ATC.
I flocked the Mister's bow tie, Stickled the Missus' flowers, twisted some black wire
for their stems, added a paper leaf, some cheesecloth, some rhinestone ribbon, 
and a handmade polymer clay heart. Whew!   

I kept this little cake way more simple.
Colored her with Copics, added Stickles to her fancy frosting,
and added a polymer clay heart again. I cut off the original one
while fussy cutting on both images.
  

I also added some black wire for the cake stand feet. 

This tag is for the current challenge over at Dilly Beans:
Red, White, and Blue/Patriotic.  

When my feeble attempt at using stencils failed, I opted for some layering of
spray inks, die cut stars, and some teeny star brads. I also played with some
red and white embossing powders.

This image is named after my dear friend, Jenn. She is a major
player on the Dilly Beans DT, and she runs the WW ATC challenge,
among other DTs and schtuff. She's rad, and I adore her. 
There are a bunch of new images available over at Dilly Beans that you should
check out after dropping by the challenge blog to check out all of the eye candy. 

Well, it's supposed to be in the 100's all weekend, so I'm gonna get
busy before I need a drip pan! Fat melts, ya know. 

  

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaack....red, white, & blue hair?! Waaaay cute!
    The cake just makes me smile, and so do all of the clay hearts!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love you so much! :) Thanks for your sweet words, that was such a nice thing to see when I visited. Can't wait to get together this Summer. And your projects rock! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on these projects are Awesome!! Love the cute and all the work into those little cherries. Tag awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ATC's and the Dilly Beans is really fun and artsy. Fab background and the hair just rocks! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wedding cards are adorable and the ATC is well cool x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.