Saturday, August 3, 2013

What's your sign?

I have always been pretty true to my zodiac sign.
I mean, I am a true Virgo. I can be very picky, meticulous, modest, reliable,
overcritical, harsh, and judgemental. Not all great traits to have,
but they're mine.
Zodiac/Astrology. We are sponsored this week by
I used their awesome Virgo constellation digi for this ATC.

I used the Leo digi for this one. 
I really like the background colors using Dylusions Ink sprays.

I am really happy with the Crackle Accents on this.

And lastly, we have Cancer.

After coloring the image with Dylusion inks,
I cut it into eight pieces, mounted it onto the black card stock, 
and then ran a Versamark pad around the outer edge. 
I dusted it with gold embossing powder to finish it off.

That's it for me today.
There is still plenty of time to play along with this week's
Zodiac/Astrology challenge at WW ATC challenge.

5 comments:

  1. All of them looks superb. LOVE the crackle and the gold embossing powder looks superb. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are brilliant! Love the way the bright green pops through the crackles ... wonderfully done, all of them. Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm not mistaken I think Virgo should also be labeled as OCD! LOL. Love all of you ATCs...totally totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digi images love what you've done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was scrolling down your blog looking to see if you have follow by email? And I dont see one. But anyways, I was just admiring your Zodiac ATCs Damn girl you did an awesome job on all of them, love the crackle, love the gold embossed one, and I love how you split Virgo and colored it purple! Your so talented! I would love to get notice when you make posts. If you do have a follow by email and I have missed it please let me know!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.