Friday, September 26, 2014

You made me ink!

I have been so busy preparing for October 1st, that I have
been a bit neglectful of my blog. All of that is about to change very soon!
Beginning on the first day of October I will be participating in 
not one, but two, month long daily countdown hops.
I was not sure I could handle the pressure of  posting every day,
but thought, "why the hell not?".

Here's a little sumthin' sumthin' to tide you over for a couple more days.

Who doesn't love a yummy cupcake every once in a while? 
Or every time they get the chance?

This might be for someone with more of an acquired pallet.
I'm sure the Minions would gobble this right up. No questions asked.
Except for if  there's any left-overs.


I am using this delectable cupcake from the 
Candy is Dandy set from Smeared Ink. 
It is currently only available through the rubber club as a past offering,
which is now available to the public!!   
Now anyone can purchase these previously offered exclusive rubber sets!
Nice, right?
Check out all of the details here.

Okay, I colored the cupcake with Copics, and then fussy cut it out.
I was determined to use this dp from Bo Bunny. I loved it when I first
bought it, but I have been having a hell of a time using it on any projects!
My penchant for bright colors made it possible to use the paper finally.
I added the ol' Halloween standard MS drippy goo punch and 
TH skull and crossbones border with a touch of alternating Stickles. 
      

Thanks for dropping by today. 
I hope you'll come back and get your spook on starting October 1st!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:


  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Glo!!! I love the cupcake, your colouring is awesome! And I LOVE the papers!!! I bought a second pad of this last month to use this year, only a few sheets left from last year's!
    Love the borders too! Thanks for sharing at A Step in the Dark! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I like the bright colors and the dp is so perfect for the cupcake! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this Minion would gobble this right up. YUMBO! IKWYM about that paper, though. I've got it too, but have yet to use it. Looks great here. (Note to self). Looking forward to October and all your fab makes. I be always a hopper, never a Blogger for that month long extravaganza. Best of luck with that. Oh, and BTW, thanks for sharing with ASITD. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love this creepy cupcake! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.