Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Check out my Smudgy Antics!

Creepy Glowbugg here to share my project for the current
Anything Goes (as long as you use a Smeared Ink image)
Smudgy Antics challenge.

I have finally decided to make some Creepmas/Hexmas cards.

I am using the wicked cool Dark Holidaze Entryway from Smeared Ink.
This is the digital version, but a rubber one also exists in a set of Holidaze rubber.

I even broke out with my new TH Bowties die for this card.
Way easier than trying to tie my own bows, even with the Bow Easy.
Yeah, I still have a hard time doing it right even after watching
countless videos. I've been having a Schleprock week, so it's just
par for the course at this point.  

Be sure to enter your Anything Goes (with Smeared Ink image) project here.

2 comments:

  1. That's the nicest 'holiday' card I've ever seen, Creepy Glowbugg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice - very very nice! Sorry you're having a Schleprock week, but thanks very much for introdusing me to a new word :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.