Friday, July 17, 2015

Ladybug, ladybugg...

It's no secret that I am a sucker for Mitzi's Aurora Wings Sprites.
And when she releases a new Sprite I always first in line
(among many) to color it up and make a Sprite project.
Today she is releasing a ...

Ladybugg Sprite!! 
Couldn't you just die from cuteness overload?

Per my usual way, I colored this one up
differently than the normal ladybug you would find out in the real world.
C'mon! You know me better than that!

I kept the embellishments pretty simple, with some 
Vintage Photo Distress Stickles, and some gold half pearls. 
I figured that paper was busy enough.
                                                                      
I popped the card in some Begonias in my backyard for the
photo shoot. I was hoping the fading daylight would give
me a good photo this late in the evening. 

Be sure to stop by the Aurora Wings showcase blog to see all of the
wonderfully different versions of this adorable, new image.

I'd like to enter this cutie in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload for sure! Love how you've colored your Sprite and I've gotta get some of those Distress Stickles. Perfect touch. Love your DP and fab layout, too. Adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful that is Glo and a superb colour choice. Wonderful :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to seeing how you'd color the new sprite, Glo. What you've got here is just precious!! I love your color palette for the baby bug and the design with floral papers against the backdrop of hot pink stripes. The garden setup for the photo shoot is perfect for this card. Thank you so much for the beautiful inspiration for htis new release! And thanks for giving me some ideas for future insect sprites! ;)

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo lovely! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Moo Mania & More!
    Happy weekend!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute image, a lovely layout and all round beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Petal Lu xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.